Have your teeth become stained? If you are wishing for a whiter smile, you are not alone. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental service. To meet the needs of our patients, Dr. James Johnson provides in-office teeth whitening in Houston, Texas.
Staining can be caused by:
– Tobacco use (smoking and chewing)
– Drinking coffee, tea, dark sodas, or red wine
– Eating foods with dark pigments, like cherries and blueberries
– The accumulation of tartar and plaque deposits
– Too much fluoride use when the teeth are forming, which causes a mottled look
– A blow to the teeth
Professional dental bleaching can improve and correct these different forms of staining. If you are undecided about having a whitening treatment performed, be aware that teeth whitening can:
– Boost your self-esteem and confidence
– Give you a younger appearance
– Help you look your best for a special occasion, like a job interview, a class reunion, or a wedding
– Help you make a great first impression
– Reverse years of yellowing and staining
We invite you to contact our office at 713.988.0536 today to learn more and to schedule a consultation.