Whitening your teeth has never been easier. In today’s world, you can even go to the nearest convenience store and peruse through a long line of teeth whitening products. However, not all teeth whitening products are equal.
It’s important to discuss with your dentist which products work the best, and which are the healthiest. White teeth are not going to do you much good when the product delivering them has to strip away your tooth enamel to get it. For the best results, always seek out professional teeth whitening treatments from your dentist.
If you are unsure if you need a tooth-whitening product, ask yourself the following:
- Have you ever used any medicines that can cause tooth discoloration?
- Have you ever had any illness to your mouth or have gotten sick and thrown up?
- Have you ever consumed any drinks that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soda, tea, slushies, various juices, wine, or coffee?
- Have you ever smoked or used tobacco or tobacco products?
- Have you ever suffered from fluorosis?
- Do you, or have your ever slacked or neglected your oral health care habits?
- Have you ever consumed any foods that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soy sauce, berries, curries, tomato sauce, beets, or popsicles?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a professional tooth whitening treatment from Dr. James Johnson. You can have a whiter, brighter smile in as little as one visit. To schedule a professional teeth-whitening treatment with our team, please call us at 713.988.0536 or visit our office in Houston, Texas. Visit us today, and your smile with thank you!